€21.00 Self-irrigation Bonsai
Bonsai self-watering system with a 5-day capacity, easy to install and ideal for all your Bonsai trees.
You might also want
The ideal system to be able to leave the house for a weekend without worrying about watering your bonsai.
- Material of manufacture, plastic.
- Colour, jet black and the cord is dark green.
- Practical and professional design.
- Measures 25 centimetres long, 17 centimetres in diameter and 6.5 centimetres deep.
How it works
- Take the self-watering system out of the packaging it comes in.
- Fill the deep part with water up to the inner mark.
- Place the lid with holes on top of the deep part.
- Thread the green string through the holes in the pot of your bonsai, leaving both parts of the string hanging below the pot.
- Insert the string hanging from the bonsai into the self-watering system.
- Leave the bonsai resting on top of the self-watering system.
- Place it in a bright place and forget to water it for 5 days.
You might also like...
sku:CM200472 tools simple