Curcuma Siam Splash is also known as "Siamese Tulip" because of the similarity of its leaves to those of a tulip. Originating in Thailand, this beautiful plant has become one of the most widely used in indoor decorations because of its hardy and slender flowers.
Curcuma Siam Splash is also known as "Siamese Tulip" because of the similarity of its leaves to those of a tulip.
- This plant is not safe for pets.
- It does not need to be pruned. Remove the dry leaves so that it does not affect others.
- Light: it prefers the exhibition to abundant indirect light. Tolerates direct light well when the sun is not at its strongest.
- Regular watering: A weekly watering will be ideal for her, try that the substratum does not dry out completely between watering and watering.
- Humidity: It loves to feel cool. Spray its leaves every 3 days.
- Top Tip: Prefers substrates with a high level of drainage and pots with space.
- Curcuma is used for infusions and as a natural remedy for stomach aches.
- The incredible floral scent it gives off will perfume your home or balcony.
You might also like...
sku:PL30058 plants simple