Substrate for Orchids
Substrate for all your Orchids. Formulated with vegetable bark, blonde peat and perlite.
This substrate for Orchids is perfect for them, as it perfectly recreates the conditions of these plants in their natural habitat, facilitating drainage and oxygenation of the roots.
The substrate of your plants tends to lose its properties and vitamins over time, and is no longer useful for your plant. This is why we recommend repotting your plants once a year. this will keep them healthy and happy!
How to transplant an Orchid
- Carefully remove the Orchid from the pot it is in.
- Carefully clean the roots of your Orchid by removing all traces of substrate that may remain.
- Remove any roots that do not look healthy.
- Fill the new pot with this Orchid potting soil. You can help your plant by adding a base of Terra Pinus to the pot.
- Place the Orchid inside the new pot and top up with as much potting compost as you need to cover the entire pot.
- Water it and let it rest for a few days.
Substrate for Orchids 2.5 litres.
Manufactured by Flower.
The best orchid substrate I have ever bought. It's a bit expensive but it's well worth it
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).