€8.00 Retro Bonsai Brush
A professional brush designed to align and clean the substrate of all your Bonsai and to facilitate drainage and water absorption.
You might also want
Retro Bonsai Brush
Chinese brush designed to level and clean the substrate of all your bonsai during and after repotting.
- Manufacturing material: jute .
- Colour: dark brown.
- Professional design, essential for the correct transplanting and maintenance of your bonsai.
How it works
- Remove the broom from the packaging.
- When you have finished transplanting your Bonsai, before watering, sweep the surface of the substrate of your Bonsai pot to remove excess and unnecessary substrate.
- Every two weeks, clean the substrate of your Bonsai before watering, sweeping the broom from left to right to help remove debris and impurities that prevent water from draining to the roots.
- You will prevent the substrate from becoming contaminated and losing its nutrients.
- It facilitates the absorption of the irrigation water so that the roots are fed more quickly and efficiently.
You might also like...
CM200474 tools simple