Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Not pet friendly
Elegant Purifiers Trio - 55 €Zamioculcas, Snake plant and Pothos + matching decorative pots. Even if your space isn’t blessed with lots of natural light, it doesn't mean you need to abandon your dreams of green space! This is a selection of the best plants for shady indoor spaces.
You might need...
Elegant Purifiers Trio Medium (40-60cm)
Here is some information about the plants included:
- This plant takes its name from its thick, dark purple, bird-like leaves. Also known as “ZZ”, this plant is popular for its unique style and designer flair.
- It is very low maintenance and thrives in just about any indoor environment, making it great for beginners or jet-setters who might sometimes miss a watering.
- This plant is not safe for pets and children.
- Possibly the world’s most durable houseplant, the snake plant is immensely popular among both beginners and experts alike.
- You’ll love its stately, sword-shaped leaves, easy-going personality, and ability to thrive in nearly any lighting condition.
- We highly recommend adding a snake plant to your bedroom environment to improve air quality — in addition to filtering toxins from the air, the snake plant has been shown to release oxygen at night while you sleep.
- An easy-care classic that features stunning tendrils of heart-shaped leaves, each uniquely marbled in green and gold.
- If you’re new to houseplants, you’ll find pothos is a fantastic first plant to learn from. Pothos grow fast and are perfectly happy in a variety of light levels. Also, it’s watering schedule is pretty relaxed.
- This plant also filters out toxins from the air around you (according to NASA’s Clean Air Study).