€17.00 Amsterdam Planter - L/18cm
Our most popular planter due to its curved edge shape and natural colours.
Amsterdam Planter - L/18cm
Ideal planter for all your large plants. Taking care of the environment and your plants is possible thanks to this unique and groundbreaking planter.
- Manufacturing material: recycled plastic.
- Colour of the planter: arctic grey.
- Innovative design, ideal for creating spaces full of life with a common goal: better living!
- Planter suitable for watering, the base of the planter includes a hole with a plug. you can remove the plug and place a saucer underneath to water in it. we still recommend taking your plant out of its planter to water it.
- Height of pot: 20 centimetres.
- Internal diameter of pot: 18 centimetres.
How it works:
- Simple to use. Insert the pot in which the plant comes from the nursery directly into the decorative pot. You can transplant the plant into this pot if you remove the plug at the base of the pot to allow excess water to drain out.
Difference between a pot and a planter:
- The pot is the plastic container in which your plant is transplanted and which allows the water to drain better during watering. It is responsible for keeping the roots healthy.
- The pot is the container in which you place the pot inside and serves to prevent the soil from getting stained with soil and water. it also decorates and gives style to your home!
You might also like...
CM8035 pots simple