Zamioculcas Raven Plant (ZZ) - 24 €Elegant, timeless and easy to care plant with many benefits.
Choose a matching pot:
You might need...
Zamioculcas Raven Plant (ZZ) Medium (40-60cm)
Zamioculcas Raven. Elegant and timeless. And easy to care plant with many benefits.
This plant takes its name from its thick, dark purple, bird-like leaves. It is very low maintenance and thrives in just about any indoor environment, making it great for beginners or jet-setters who might sometimes miss a watering. Zamioculcas Raven is not safe for pets.
- Pot size: 15-16cm
- This plant Will be perfectly happy in any room you will choose to place it.
- The ZZ Raven is toxic, so keep away from babies and pats.
- Light: Does best in bright indirect light but can tolerate pretty deep shade.
- Watering: Give your ZZ Raven a good soak every 7-10 days in the spring and summer and once every month in the winter. …
- Feeding: Feed with a slow release or organic fertilizer during summer months.
- Temperature: The ideal temperature for this plant to maintain the intensity of its dark green color is between 16-21 degrees maximum, and 3-5 minimum. This plant tolerates heat better than cold.
- Humidity: do not mist the leaves with water since this plant prefers to stay dry.
What you should avoid
- Avoid placing the Zamioculcas directly under sunlight.
- Zamioculcas have great power to clean the air of harmful particles such as toluene and xylene, highly toxic substances found in chemical cleaners, or in household furniture varnishes.