Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Not pet friendly
Normal humidity levels
Corn Plant Tall (65cm-1m)
Dracaena Fragrans. also known as “fake palm tree”.
They are native to tropical regions of Africa and needs very little maintenance.
- Pot size: 18-20cm
- This plant goes well in any type of environment and it is a popular choice for leaving rooms and offices.
- Dracaena Draco is a poisonous plant. It is not safe for pets.
- The land where it is raised should have good drainage.
- Light: Low exposure to the Sun does not bother Dracaena Draco. But it prefers bright and indirect light. If it doesn’t get enough light, it’s leaves will surely fall.
- Water: we recommend using non-fluoridated water to ensure it grows better. Avoid watering it in excess, since its leaves will turn yellowish or brown.
- Humidity: feels happy in medium humidity, but it will love some extra hydration with an occasional spray.
What you should avoid
- This plant prefers a low exposure to light and have its soil moist.
- Direct sunlight and excessive watering are two things you should avoid. Direct light would dry it up and excessive watering could rot its roots.
This plant is known to clean and filter toxins from the air.