No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Croton Medium (40-60cm)
Originally from certain regions of Malaysia, Polynesia and East India. It is highly appreciated in interior decorations for its beauty and versatility. Its colors range from green to pink through white, red, yellow or brown. It is a plant that needs a lot of light to be happy.
- Pot size: 18-20cm
- Place this plant in environments that have lots of indirect natural light.
- The Croton is not safe for pets. Accidental ingestion of its leaves or roots can cause skin irritations.
- Light: this plant needs a lot of indirect light to be happy. The vivid colors of its leaves will depend on this.
- Watering: during the summer, water it 2 or 3 times a week so that the soil is always wet. You can add a dose of fertilizer, every 15 days. During winter, you can water it every 10 days.
- Humidity: this plant likes moisture. So we recommend you spray it 2 or 3 times a week to keep its leaves healthy.
- Pests: the pests that usually attack the plant most frequently are the red spider and the cottony mealybug. In that case, clean the leaves with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and apply a pesticide.
What you should avoid
- Croton does not like to receive direct sunlight that can burn its leaves.
- Avoid excess water as it could damage your roots.
- The Croton has the property of filtering the harmful particles that float dispersed in the enclosed spaces, giving you cleaner air.