No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Not pet friendly
Normal humidity levels
Dragon Plant Tall (65cm-1m)
Dracena deremensis, also known as “dragon plant”.
This plant is native to Africa. It is very colorful and has multiple benefits, which makes it one of the favorite indoor plants. It is also a very easy plant to care for, which makes it ideal for beginners.
- Pot size: 18-20cm
- You can place this plant in virtually any environment of your home or office.
- The Dracena is a poisonous plant – keep it away from pets and children.
- Light: the Lemon Dracena perfectly resists dry environments and moderate light in enclosed spaces. It can survive in offices or premises with artificial light! Logically, the lower the intensity of light, the lower its growth. If you want your dracena to grow dense and leafy, place it near an indirect light source, avoiding direct sun exposure.
- Watering: 2 times a week. Take care that the earth remains moist, although without getting flooded.
- Humidity: to keep the leaves pretty and flexible, spray them once a week.
- Pruning: if the plant loses density due to the excessive fall of leaves, we advise you to cut the trunks at half their length to get new shoots.
What you should avoid
- Avoid excesses with the Dracena: do not leave it in direct sunlight as it could burn. And don’t water it too much, as it could rot.
- This plant purifies the air, eliminating toxic substances from the environment. It also helps maintain the humidity level.
- At night, it helps the levels of anxiety, discomfort, sadness or mental fatigue accumulated during the day, decrease, favoring the reconciliation of sleep.
- The dracena is an authentic healing plant, with multiple properties that contribute to increasing our concentration, productive level, and personal well-being.