No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dumb Cane Medium (40-60cm)
It is a very beautiful and resistant plant that also purifies the air.
- The Dieffenbachia adapts very well to any type of environment and will give an exotic touch to any room.
- The leafs of Dumb cane is toxic. It contains crystals that temporarily numb the vocal cords in case of accidental ingestion.
- Light: Dieffenbachia should be placed in places with good light, but without direct sunlight.
- Watering: during the summer, water it twice a week. During winter, watering it once a week will be enough. The soil in the pot should be kept moist, but not flooded. We recommend checking that the top of the soil is a bit dry before watering again.
- Humidity: this plant likes moisture very much. You can spray it once a week. We recommend using distilled water.
- Repoting: you can Replant it in early spring so that it develops properly. When you do, we recommend making a mixture of mulch, sand and two parts of garden soil, in a pot of the desired size.
What you should avoid
- Avoid placing this plant near currents and places with sudden temperature changes.
- Direct exposure to the Sun or heat exits such as radiators or stoves can cause the leaves to burn.
- Take care not to over water it. Excess water will cause its leaves to wilt.
- It is a beautiful decorative plant that will add a tropical touch to any environment.
- Dieffenbachia purifies and cleanses the environment and toxic substances.