No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Euphorbia Ingens Medium (40-60cm)
This cactus belonging to the succulent family is native to Africa. It looks like a tree with a round crown.
As it grows it is branching out, adopting the characteristic form of a candlestick that has earned it its nickname. In its natural habitat it can reach an incredible altitude of up to 15 meters.
- Pot size: 18-20cm
- You can place them in any environment where they receive light, although they also do well outdoors, in patios, terraces and gardens, provided the place is sunny enough.
- This cactus is not safe for pets or children. Its spines could cause damage and is toxic if ingested.
- Light: the Euphorbia Eritrea perfectly resists direct sunlight. In winter, it could suffer deterioration if the temperature drops below 5º.
- Water: this plant does not need much watering or care. However, during the summer months it should be watered every ten days. In winter, it will be enough to water them once a month.
- Substrate: Euphoria Ingens can live in rock soils, but the ideal is to grow it in pots full of dirt and sand.
- Fertilizer: this cactus adapts to any type of environment and extreme conditions. Simply fertilize them with a specific cactus fertilizer in the spring or summer to keep them in the best conditions.
- Pests: the candlestick tree is also highly resistant to pests, although excess moisture could cause fungi to appear. In that case, apply a specific fungicide.
What you should avoid
- Avoid watering your cactus too much. An excessive amount of water could rot your stem.
- They need virtually no maintenance and have great visual and ornamental power.