No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Olive tree Medium (40-60cm)
Olea europaea. Also called olive tree.
This tree is native to the Mediterranean area. It is an increasingly popular houseplant, and very easy to care for. And symbolizes peace and prosperity.
- Pot size: 16-18cm
- You can place this plant virtually anywhere.
- This tree is safe for pets and children.
- We recommend you take it outdoors once every few months and wash it thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Light: olive trees prefer direct exposure to sunlight. In your home, be sure to place it in an area that has direct exposure to sunlight for about 5 to 6 hours every day.
- Watering: The Olive trees resist drought very well. After watering, make sure the soil stays moist, but not saturated to help it bloom. You can water it once a week. If it is a tree that is adapting to a new place, watering it every 10 days will be enough.
- Humidity: No special care is needed. It adapts very well to any type of space.
What you should avoid
- Olive trees do not like to be watered too much because it leads them to change their green leaves for pale ones.
- It is said that the olive tree attracts prosperity and good luck