No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Not pet friendly
Normal humidity levels
Peace Lily Medium (40-60cm)
Spaththiphyllum wallisi. Also known as “peace flower”.
These plants are native to Mexico and Malaysia. They bloom throughout the year and are very easy to care for, which makes them a popular choice to decorate any space.
- Pot size: 15cm
- This plant is perfect for decorating small spaces. You can use it as a centerpiece in your room or place it in the kitchen, bathroom or office, as it can survive in low light.
- It is not suitable for pets or children since its leaves can cause stomach ache when ingested.
- Light: the Peace Lily does not need much light to survive, but will appreciate indirect sunlight.
- Watering: We recommend to water your peace lily plant after the soil is slightly drying out. Keep its soil moist and water it once or twice every week. During the summer season, water with distilled or purified water. During the winter season, water your peace lily plant once every two weeks.
- Humidity: spray your plant once a week to increase humidity levels and make it happy.
- Replanted: when the roots begin to peek below the pot, it is time to transplant it to a slightly larger pot.
- Temperature: the ideal temperature is about 24 degrees. The lily does not withstand intense cold or hot conditions.
What you should avoid
- This plant does not like to be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Nor does he like to be watered in excess, since his roots can rot.
- It is also sensitive to air currents, so avoid leaving it exposed outdoors.
- According to NASA studies, the peace lily helps filter harmful substances from the air, which contributes to oxygenate the environment and regulate humidity.
- It is said to attract positive energy to the environment where you are.