No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Normal humidity levels
Not pet friendly
Zamioculcas, Peace Lily and Pothos + matching decorative pots. Even if your space isn’t blessed with lots of natural light, it doesn't mean you need to abandon your dreams of green space! This is a selection of the best plants for shady indoor spaces.
Shade Loving Plant Trio Medium (40-60cm)
Here is some information about the plants included:
- This plant takes its name from its thick, dark purple, bird-like leaves. Also known as “ZZ”, this plant is popular for its unique style and designer flair.
- It is very low maintenance and thrives in just about any indoor environment, making it great for beginners or jet-setters who might sometimes miss a watering.
- This plant is not safe for pets and children.
- Highlighted by NASA’s Clean Air Study for its ability to filter toxins from the air. This plant is as functional as it is beautiful.
- It features deep emerald leaves and white flowers that will continue to bloom throughout the year.
- We think the peace lily makes a great plant for beginners because of its ability to thrive in lower-light environments and easy watering requirements.
- When this plant is overdue for a drink of water, it will communicate to you clearly with a dramatic — but temporary — drooping of its leaves.
- An easy-care classic that features stunning tendrils of heart-shaped leaves, each uniquely marbled in green and gold.
- If you’re new to houseplants, you’ll find pothos is a fantastic first plant to learn from. Pothos grow fast and are perfectly happy in a variety of light levels. Also, it’s watering schedule is pretty relaxed.
- This plant also filters out toxins from the air around you (according to NASA’s Clean Air Study).