No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Normal humidity levels
Snake Plant Small (up to 40cm)
It is native to Africa and Asia. In their natural environment, they can exceed two meters.
If you think that the only plant that you can grow for a long time is a plant that is made of plastic, then you should think again! This plant can live with drought, lower levels of light, and even if it would be ignored.
- Pot size: 15cm
- You can place it in any corner! It goes well both indoors and outdoors.
- We recommend placing it in your bedroom or workplace so that you can take advantage of its benefits: cleaner, toxic-free air, and an extra dose of oxygen during the nights.
- It is not suitable for children and pets.
- Light: this type of plant prefers shade, but tolerates indirect light well.
- Watering: you won’t have to worry if you go on vacation and you can’t water it for a while. Water it every 15 days in summer, every 20 days in spring and autumn; and once a month in winter.
- Pests: being highly resistant to pests and diseases, it is not very common to see it attacked by the red spider or cochineal, which the most common parasites in other plants.
What you should avoid
- Always avoid watering this plant in excess. Being a species from arid climates, its roots are not adapted to tolerate many amounts of water.
- This plant eliminates toxins that gradually accumulate in indoor environments. Absorbs nitrogen oxide and harmful formaldehyde floating in the air. So in addition to decorating, it will keep your home free of harmful substances.
- It also releases oxygen at night while you sleep.
- It is said that this plant attracts good luck and eliminates the negative energies of the environment.