No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Succulent Small (up to 40cm)
Succulent plants are considered one of the most popular indoor plant types around the world. There are lots of reasons for the popularity of Succulent indoor plant. One of the reasons is that this succulent plant comes in a wider range of sizes and shapes. It is also a sensitive plant; thus, it is recommended for you to learn more about the process of growing this plant on your own.
Pruning and watering is also an essential feature that you should carefully manage to get your expected result from this indoor plant. There are lots of succulent varieties out there that will not require too much light, which makes it an ideal choice for you.
- Some succulent plants are harmful to the health of your kids and pets, and some are harmless. I recommend you to read some article first about the different varieties of succulent plants before buying.
- Watering: instead of watering your succulent plant everywhere, why not a good type of soaking. You should water this indoor plant one to three times a week. When watering, it recommended for you to wait for the soil to dry before putting another layer of water again.
- Light: this Succulent indoor plant can tolerate different sun exposure and temperature. They will grow well in any temperature and sun exposure. But make sure that your succulent plant will not have prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause your indoor plant to dry out and die.
What you should avoid
- This Succulent plant doesn’t want exposure in direct sunlight for a longer period.
- It will filter your air, giving you cleaner and fresher air
- Brightens the room during any season
- Improves the humidity inside your house
- Additional oxygen for you
- Improves your focus
- It is a pain reliever
- Enhance your memory capacity