Anthurium, also known as the Flower of Love. Its tropical origin and long existence have made it the perfect plant to represent the beauty of eternal love.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
€29.00 Anthurium rosa
Anthurium, also known as the Flower of Love.
- This plant is toxic to children and pets. Its flowers can cause irritation if bitten.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it can burn its leaves.
- Light: It needs a lot of indirect light to live. In winter or in homes with little natural light, you can help it with artificial grow light.
- Regular Watering: Do not let the substrate dry out between watering. Water once or twice a week.
- Moisture: It loves to feel cool. Spray its leaves every day.
- Top tip: It does not tolerate air, try to find a draught-free spot for it.
- Anthurium filters out toxins from the environment, such as ammonia from cleaning products, tobacco smoke or xylene. It provides a cleaner environment.
- Tradition says that to give an Anthurium to someone is to create an eternal bond between the two of you.
You might also like...
sku:CM200940 plants simple