Suitable for pets
€29.00 Black Anthurium
Anthurium, also known as the Flower of Love.
- This plant is toxic to children and pets. Its flowers can cause irritation if bitten.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it can burn its leaves.
- Light: It needs a lot of indirect light to live. In winter or in homes with little natural light, you can help it with artificial grow light.
- Regular Watering: Do not let the substrate dry out between watering. Water once or twice a week.
- Moisture: It loves to feel cool. Spray its leaves every day.
- Top tip: It does not tolerate air, try to find a draught-free spot for it.
- Anthurium filters out toxins from the environment, such as ammonia from cleaning products, tobacco smoke or xylene. It provides a cleaner environment.
- Tradition says that to give an Anthurium to someone is to create an eternal bond between the two of you.
You might also like...
sku:CM200578 complements simple