5 years old Bonsai Zathoxylum. Originating from Japan, this Bonsai species is one of the most admired and least cared for.
Suitable for pets
€45.00 Bonsai Zathoxylum (5 years)
Today free delivery
5 years old Bonsai Zathoxylum.
You might also want
Bonsai Zathoxylum (5 years)
- Safe for pets
- It does not tolerate excess water, its roots may rot.
- Light: Prefers exposure to direct sunlight, but will also be happy with plenty of indirect light.
- Moderate Watering: Allow the substrate to dry out a little between waterings.
- Moisture: Likes to feel cool. Spray its leaves from time to time.
- Top tip: Use a well-drained substrate and you will see that it will not stop growing.
- Having a bonsai at home improves the air quality as it is a purifying plant.
- According to botanical mythology, having a bonsai at home attracts purity and goodness.
- Bonsai are plants that help to reduce stress and anxiety.
You might also like...
CM200944 plants simple