Liquid fertiliser suitable for all types of flowering and non-flowering cacti and succulents.
You might also want
Liquid Cactus Fertiliser
Liquid fertiliser for cacti and succulents that acts as a nutritional supplement for plants to encourage growth by providing the plant with extra iron which allows them to have a greener colour, more flowers and also prevents the spread of pests to the plants.
It is recommended to irrigate every two weeks during the winter season and once a week during the rest of the season.
How to use Liquid Cactus Fertilizer
- Use the cap of the liquid fertiliser bottle as a measuring device.
- Fill the measuring cap half full and dilute it with 2 litres of water.
- Shake the water with the fertiliser to mix it well.
- Once the water is mixed with the fertiliser you can water all your succulents and cacti.
- Repeat this process every two weeks in spring and summer. Once a week if your succulent or cactus is flowering.
- Liquid fertiliser 350 ml.
Manufactured by Flower.
You might also like...
CM200363 care simple