Suitable for pets
€24.00 Cactus Tenerife Green
Includes: A Cactus and a green Tenerife planter.
Cactus Tenerife Green
Cactus set with designer cactus pots
An irresistible cactus collection ideal for beginners and lovers of decorating with succulents and cacti.
P.S. The choice of cactus may vary, the origin may not.
- These plants are not toxic for your pets. But we recommend you to keep them out of reach of your dogs or cats to prevent the thorns from hurting them.
- Too much water can destroy the roots.
- Light: It adapts to any light level, but prefers indirect light.
- Moderate watering: When the substrate is drying out.
- Humidity: It does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: They come in different shapes and sizes, place them together for an elegant display. Caring for several is as easy as caring for one.
- Cacti purify the environment and act as a barrier against electromagnetic radiation from household appliances.
- Cacti are an inexhaustible source of energy.
- In botany it is said that their spines represent protection, security and persistence.
- Manufacturing material: ceramic with textured finish.
- Colour of the planter: muted green.
- Classic design, ideal for creating spaces that attract attention.
- Decorative planter, do not water inside.
- Height of pot: 10 centimetres.
- Internal diameter of planter: 10 centimetres.
How it works:
Simple and mess-free use. Insert the pot in which the nursery plant comes directly into the decorative pot.
Difference between pot and planter:
- The pot is the plastic container in which your plant is transplanted and which allows the water to drain better during watering. It is responsible for keeping the roots healthy.
- The pot is the container in which you place the pot inside and serves to prevent the soil from getting stained with soil and water. it also decorates and gives style to your home!
You might also like...
sku:CM200298V complements simple