Stroamanthe triostar also known as "Calathea triostar" or "peacock" because of its ornamental leaves. This plant originates from the rainforests of Brazil and is the easiest variety to care for.
22-25 cm pot
Calathea Triostar XL
- It is suitable for children and pets, non-toxic and safe for pets.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It loves indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: 1 time a week.
- Moisture: Likes to feel cool, spray its leaves 4 times a week.
- Top tip: If you want it to keep growing non-stop, repot it every year.
- People suffering from dryness of the respiratory tract, nose and mouth will find a great ally in this plant.
- Its hydro-regulating power makes it a very useful natural humidifier in dry and hot environments.
- Calathea triostar is also a natural purifier, as it captures the toxins dissolved in the environment and eliminates them.
You might also like...
sku:CM8005XL plants simple