Epipremmum aureum or "The Poto" also known as "pothos". It is native to Malaysia, Indonesia, and New Guinea. It is a classic plant, and very easy to care for. The set includes: 1 Pothos. 1 Christmas stick with a Christmas tree.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
€24.00 Christmas Pothos
Epipremmum aureum or "The Poto" also known as "pothos".
Change Delivery country Spain
Christmas Set: Potho with Christmas accessory.
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It does not need much light to survive. Nevertheless, it is grateful for the environments with abundant indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: 1 time to the week.
- Moisture: Likes to feel cool, spray its leaves 4 times a week.
- Top tip: If you notice a few sad stems, prune it with a pair of botanical scissors and it will grow a new healthy stem.
- According to a NASA report, this plant is able to filter out toxins in the environment.
Christmas Accessory in the shape of a Pine Tree
- Made of wood.
- Colour of the accessory: the stick is light brown and the tree is red.
- Measurements: Height of the accessory: 29 centimetres.
You might also like...
sku:CM8022N plants simple