With the exotic culinary trio you can spice up and flavour your dishes and stews. Curry, Laurel and Dill will enhance them very well.
Not suitable for pets
€29.00 Exotic culinary trio - Curry, Laurel and Dill.
With the exotic culinary trio you can spice up and flavour your dishes and stews.
Exotic culinary trio - Curry, Laurel and Dill.
are you a cook? do you like decorating? Just because the kitchen isn't the busiest room in your home doesn't mean it can't have plants. The pots have a diameter of 13cm.
- It stands out for its particular and intense smell. It is native to Central Asia.
- It needs a location where it receives full sunlight . As it is a flowering and aromatic plant, it is recommended to place it in full sun.
- During the winter, a watering every two days is sufficient, while in summer it should be watered daily but moderately, avoiding waterlogging.
- The laurel is a very popular plant both for the pleasant aroma it gives off and for its use in Mediterranean cuisine.
- It can grow in semi-shade as well as in full sun.
- This plant needs little watering, just keep it moist and use a pot with good drainage.
- It contains antioxidant and bactericidal substances, is rich in vitamin B and minerals such as zinc.
- In Europe, dill cultivation is used as part of stews for fish dishes, due to its ability to improve flavour and ease digestion.
- It prefers corners with direct light .
- It needs regular watering , but not waterlogging.
- This aromatic plant is very good for health; it facilitates digestion, is diuretic and helps to eliminate toxins, strengthens the immune system, relieves menstrual pains and calms inflammations.
You might also like...
sku:BG40208 plants pack CM200694,CM200695,CM200696