Euphorbia Trigona Rubra, also known as the Milk Tree, because of the milk-white liquid that is generated inside the plant. Belonging to the family of cacti and succulents, this plant is more than easy to care for. It belongs to the family of cacti and succulents.
Not suitable for pets
Euphorbia Trigona Rubra, also known as the Milk Tree, because of the milk-white liquid that is generated inside the plant.
- It is toxic to pets, so keep it out of their reach.
- It should be planted in a well-drained substrate.
- Light: It adapts to any environment, but prefers the exhibition to the direct light or the semishade.
- Moderate watering: Let the substratum dry out a little between watering. A weekly watering is ideal.
- Moisture: It does not tolerate humidity, do not spray the plant.
- Top tip: Use liquid fertilizer when watering during the spring and summer seasons.
- Its beauty and curious shape has made it one of the most used plants for decoration.
- This plant releases oxygen during the night.
You might also like...
CM200204EX plants pack CM200204