Slow absorption fertilizer Ideal for all your green plants.
Fertiliser on Nails
Slow absorption fertilizer that is slowly released with each watering. It combines balanced and stimulating nutrition that provides the necessary iron that your plant needs to regain that intense green colour.
Instructions for use
- Moisten the substrate of your plant with a watering can.
- At a safe distance from the stem of the plant, with your fingers, insert the compost spike into the substrate about 2 centimetres from the surface.
- Water your plant once the clove has been inserted and maintain a weekly watering pattern. Each time you water the clove it will release nutrients into the soil for the root to feed on.
- Apply the clove on a monthly basis.
- The best time to use this fertiliser is in spring and summer.
- NPK fertilizer, Iron, Nitrogen, Phosphorus Pentoxide, Potassium Oxide and Sulphur Trioxide.
- 25 fertiliser cloves of 3 grams each.
You might also like...
sku:CM200425 care simple