Pelargonium Grandiflorum, also known as "Royal Lilac Geranium". Native to the Cape, this plant is not only beautiful but also very aromatic.
Suitable for pets
18-22 cm pot
€24.00 Geranium Royal Lilac
Pelargonium Grandiflorum, also known as "Royal Lilac Geranium".
Geranium Royal Lilac
- This plant is safe for pets and children.
- It prefers precision watering as its leaves do not tolerate water.
- Light, prefers direct exposure to sunlight.
- Watering Moderate, try that the first 3 centimetres of the substratum dry between irrigation and irrigation. Water once a week.
- Moisture, it does not like to feel cool. Do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: Geraniums should be pruned in the other year, when the flowering period is over.
- Geranium is used to create essential oils for anti-stress massages.
- Its powerful and delicate scent makes it a very elegant and healthy natural energiser.
You might also like...
sku:CM200286 plants simple