€14.00 Liquid fertiliser for green plants
This special fertiliser for Green Plants acts as a revitaliser and gives extra nutrients.
Liquid fertiliser for green plants
Slow release fertilizer especially for Green Plants. Formulated with vitamin K3, NPK 5-5-5.
This plant fertilizer is perfect for all stages of growth. Apply it to the substrate and it will act as an extra vitamin for the roots of your plant, stimulating its growth and the formation of new leaves.
Plants not only feed on water, they also need extra nutrients for strength. This slowly absorbed liquid fertiliser is the vitamin supplement they need to nourish themselves and grow healthy as it improves their immune system.
How to use Green Plant Fertiliser
- Use only one ampoule at a time per plant.
- Open the ampoule with the fertiliser by cutting off the narrow part of the tip of the ampoule. You can use a pair of scissors.
- Insert the ampoule, placing the part that has been cut off inside the substrate, leaving part of the ampoule sticking out above the substrate.
- Try to leave a distance of 5 to 6 centimetres between the ampoule and the stem of the plant.
- When the ampoule with the fertiliser is placed in the potting soil, water your plant for best results.
- Repeat this process every two weeks.
- The best time to use fertiliser is summer, spring and autumn.
- Ampoule of 40 ml.
Manufactured by Flower.
You might also like...
sku:CM200937 care simple