Brighamia Hawaiian Palm is named after its place of origin, Hawaii. This moisture-loving plant is perfectly suited to indoor conditions in any home. Its care is no mystery, so a little love and a lot of humidity will be enough for it. It belongs to the succulent family.
Suitable for pets
€29.00 Hawaiian Palm
Brighamia Hawaiian Palm is named after its place of origin, Hawaii.
- This plant is not toxic for pets.
- Lack of water or cold can cause it to lose its leaves even if they are evergreen.
- Light: It prefers the exhibition to the indirect light or places outdoors of semishade. You can give him some hour of direct light but not in the strongest hours of light.
- Regular watering: Water once a week, taking care not to let the substrate dry out completely between waterings.
- Moisture: It loves to feel cool! Spray its leaves every other day.
- Top tip: In winter, let the substrate dry out a little more than in summer before watering.
- According to a NASA report, succulents purify the air and remove toxins to give you a fresher, cleaner environment.
You might also like...
sku:CM200207 plants simple