One of the most Christmasy kokedamas. Decorate the entrance of your house or any corner with this beautiful and original kokedama.
€58.00 Kokedama spruce
Today free delivery
One of the most Christmasy kokedamas.
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that involves planting a plant in a natural pot made of moss. This Kokedama Fir is christmassy and elegant, a lovely gift for the holidays. They are made by Omotesandō Plants. You can complement your fir tree with some lights to give it a Christmas touch.
- Light: Needs indirect sunlight.
- Watering: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer. To water, soak the moss ball in water for two minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs.
- You will be able to enjoy a piece of nature in your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative decorative element.
- It is very easy to care for
You might also like...
sku:CM200953 plants simple