Lavandula angustifolia or Lavender. Also called "the perfume plant". With a millenary origin in ancient Persia, this plant will fill your home with harmony and perfume in exchange for very little care.
Suitable for pets
18-22 cm pot
Lavandula angustifolia or Lavender.
Choose your pot
- It is safe for pets
- It should be planted in a well-drained substrate.
- Light: It adapts to all the environments, but prefers the direct light.
- Humidity: It adapts to any level of humidity.
- Moderate watering: The first three toes of the substrate should be allowed to dry out between watering.
- Top tip: 6 hours of direct light per day will help it to flower more.
- With the Lavender plant you can make homemade oils and say goodbye to wrinkles.
- This plant is purifying, so it cleans the air of toxins found in the environment.
What Our Clients Say
Real professionals in everything. I have been a customer for a long time and I have a terrace that is a garden. Thank you, really.
Beautiful and practical
This is how you will receive your plant...
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
You might also like...
sku:CM200259 plants simple