Not suitable for pets
- Not safe for pets, especially cats. Monstera is a poisonous plant.
- Excessive watering can destroy its leaves. Before watering, always remember to check the soil first.
- Light: Adapts to any light level, but prefers indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: When the substratum is drying out.
- Humidity: Adapts well to any humidity level.
- Top tip: Can withstand low temperatures, but not frost. Below 0°C, the leaves will be scorched by the cold.
- Thanks to the beauty of its bright, shiny, deep green leaves, this plant is widely used in decoration.
The plant is a little weak. Some of the leaves are wrinkled and broken. The purchase experience was very good: fast and effective.
The plant arrived in perfect condition, freshly watered and once it was transplanted to its definitive pot, the leaves that seemed a bit wrinkled recovered their splendour. I don't give it a 5 because they didn't bring it to me and they didn't update the shipping information. But to their credit, I sent them an email and that same afternoon I had the plant at home, the plant is the chosen size.
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).