Suitable for pets
Succulent Moon Trio
Moon Succulent Trio: three succulent plants and three design planters.
Three design planters inspired by the geometric shapes most commonly used in decoration and architecture. Ideal for all your smaller plants.
Ps. the variety of succulent may change and not match the one in the picture, the species does not vary.
- These plants are not toxic for your pets. But we recommend keeping them out of reach of your dogs or cats to prevent the thorns from hurting them.
- Too much water can destroy their roots.
- Light: It adapts to any light level, but prefers indirect light.
- Moderate watering: When the substrate is drying out.
- Humidity: It does not like to cool down, its leaves should not be sprayed.
- Top Tip: They come in different shapes and sizes, place them together for an impressive display. Succulents give a lot and ask for little.
Three planters with a metal stand, with an exclusive design. Ideal for all your small plants.
- Material of manufacture, metal.
- Colour of the planters, two of them are glossy black and one is glossy white.
- Modernist design, ideal for creating eye-catching design spaces.
Size of the planters:
- Height of the planters: 23 centimetres high. The smallest is 11 centimetres high.
- Diameter of the planters: 12 centimetres and 14 centimetres.
How it works:
- Simple and mess-free use. Insert the pot in which the nursery plant comes directly into the decorative pot.
Difference between pot and planter:
- The pot is the plastic container in which your plant is transplanted and which allows the water to drain better during watering. It is responsible for keeping the roots healthy.
- The pot is the container in which you place the pot inside and serves to prevent the soil from getting stained with soil and water. it also decorates and gives style to your home!
sku:BG40143 complements pack CM200351BL,CM200351RD,CM200351OV