Nepenthes rafflesiana. This carnivorous plant is the only genus of the family Nepenthaceae and is native to the Indian Ocean area.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
€34.00 Nepenthes rafflesiana
Today free delivery
- Although this plant is not toxic, it can cause digestive problems if ingested in large quantities.
- Keep the plant at a temperature between 20° and 25° C.
- Light: Good level of indirect light.
- Frequent watering: To prevent the plant from drying out, it is important to water it often, preferably with a shower.
- Moisture: Spray the leaves 3 to 4 times a week, preferably with distilled or rain water.
- Top tip: To prevent the ascidiums from drying out, make sure they always contain 2/3 fingers of water.
- Although carnivorous plants do not survive by eating insects alone, this feature of theirs is certainly useful, especially on summer nights!
You might also like...
sku:CM200561 plants simple