Pack of 10 succulents with terracotta pots
- 10 succulents with terracotta pots
- Pot: 10.5cm
- Height: 15cm
- Suitable for children and pets, but be careful not to let them eat the leaves.
- Too much water can destroy its leaves. Before watering, always remember to check the soil first.
- Light: Adapts to any light level.
- Moderate watering: When the substratum is drying out.
- Moisture: Does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: Aloe leaves store a lot of water and are therefore very heavy. It will need a sturdy pot to prevent it from falling over.
- Material of manufacture, terracotta.
- Height of the pots: 12 centimetres.
- Diameter of the pots: 11 centimetres.
- Rustic style, a warm and natural essence
I'm not saying these succulents are better than a pet, but they're definitely easier to take care of. And they don't judge me for staying in my pajamas all day. The terracotta pots just add to their chill vibes
I gifted this pack to my friend who's always complaining about being single. Now she has 11 succulents to love and care for. Who needs a boyfriend when you have a plant family?
I never thought I'd be a proud owner of 11 succulents. But thanks to this pack, I'm now a succulent hoarder. The terracotta pots are just an added bonus for my ever-growing plant army
I'm convinced these succulents have magical powers. They've brought so much joy and life to my boring office space. Plus, their tiny terracotta homes make them look like they're living in a miniature village
I ordered this pack of succulents thinking I'd finally have a green thumb. Turns out, I still can't keep a plant alive. But at least they look cute in their terracotta graves
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200983 plants simple