Pack 8 Terracotta self-watering spheres
Eight Terracotta self-watering spheres. These self-watering spheres are ideal for both busy and experienced plant lovers.
With this accessory you will know that your plants will not lack water to live if you are not there. The Self-Watering Sphere slowly releases water onto the surface of the plant's soil and allows its roots to feed while you are away.
One of the main problems with houseplants is that watering them takes up time that people sometimes don't have. Lack of water can kill your plant's roots, and cause its leaves to die.
How to use:
- Take the cap off the sphere and fill it up to the top with water and close the Self-Watering Sphere again.
- Carefully place it on the substrate, on the surface of the soil.
- As it is made of terracotta, it releases water in a moderate and regulated way for the plant.
- After some time the self-watering sphere will release the water completely, it empties and can be filled again.
- You can refill it when the sphere is empty.
- The self-watering sphere lasts for 72 hours".
Delighted, super fast delivery, arrived well packaged arrived in perfect condition, has solved me to go on holiday and know that when I return the plants will be alive
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).