18-21 cm pot
Not suitable for pets
- This plant is not safe for pets.
- It does not tolerate air currents.
- Light: Prefers sites with abundant indirect light or semi-shade.
- Regular Watering: Likes to feel cool, try to keep the substrate moist between watering but not waterlogged. Water once a week.
- Moisture: Likes to feel cool. Spray its leaves once a week.
- Top tip: If your Azalea has lost all its flowers, leave it for 2 months without any light and it will start flowering again.
- Azaleas are plants that help to increase concentration and information retention.
- According to botanical mythology Azaleas attract good luck.
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200590 plants simple