Bonsai Sageretia Theezans, also known as "Chinese plum" because of its plum-like shape when pruned. This Bonsai species is one of the most admired and least cared for.
Suitable for pets
€44.00 Bonsai Sageretia Theezans 5 years old
Today free delivery
Bonsai Sageretia Theezans, also known as "Chinese plum" because of its plum-like shape when pruned.
You might also want
Bonsai Sageretia Theezans 5 years old
- It is safe for pets
- Lack of light does not like it at all, it can cause it to lose its leaves.
- Light: prefers direct sunlight, but also likes abundant indirect light.
- Water regularly, it does not like to feel dry. Water it twice a week.
- Humidity: Adapts to any humidity level.
- Top tip: This bonsai does not need wiring.
- Having a bonsai at home improves the air quality as it is a purifying plant.
- According to botanical mythology having a bonsai in the house attracts purity and goodness.
- Bonsai are plants that help reduce stress and anxiety.
You might also like...
sku:CM200243 plants simple