€44.00 Cherry Tomato Growing Kit
Today free delivery
Includes: Glass vase, self-watering terracotta pot, cherry tomato seeds, and well-drained compost and fertiliser.
Cherry Tomato Growing Kit
The perfect pack to grow and watch your own cherry tomatoes grow healthy and happy. Ideal for both outdoors and indoors with lots of indirect light.
- The glass vase serves as a pot for growing your cherry tomatoes.
Inside the glass vase you will find:
- Substrate with perlite for increased drainage.
- A bag with 4 nails of slow absorption fertilizer for green plants so you won't have to fertilize for 4 months.
- A terracotta pot that can be filled with water and is intended to self-water your tomato plant.
- A bag of Cherry Tomato seeds.
- Includes a paper with instructions for use and cultivation.
How to grow
- Remove the substrate from the glass vase.
- Insert a clove of slow absorption fertiliser into the middle of the glass vase with your fingers.
- Fill the self-watering terracotta pot with water using a precision watering can and cover with the cap.
- Water the substrate with the watering can to moisten it and help the fertiliser spike to release nutrients through the substrate.
- Make a hole 4 cm deep in the substrate with your fingers and insert the seeds scattered all over the glass vase into the hole you have made.
- With the seeds scattered around the substrate, cover the hole again, making sure that all the seeds are buried.
- Place it in a place with plenty of indirect light and let your tomato plant rest and grow.
- Refill the self-watering can every week. You can help it by watering the substrate with your watering can every 10 days.
- Wait 20 - 25 days and you will see your cherry tomato plant sprout.
You might also like...
sku:CM200424 complements simple