€14.00 Cutting Vase
An elegant and exclusive glass vase to propagate all your plants by cuttings.
An effective and exclusive vase to display all your cuttings.
- Manufacturing material: glass in the containers and enamelled metal in the stand.
- Elegant design, ideal for any decoration.
How it works
- The vase is designed for rooting cuttings from your plants.
- Cut from the node, i.e. the division between the part of the mother branch and the branch to be cut to make the cutting.
- Fill the two glass containers without exceeding the limit of the container.
- Place the glass containers on the metal support.
- Insert the cuttings of your plant in the two vases and let them grow.
- Change the water in the containers every two days.
Benefits of making cuttings
- Cuttings are a plant propagation technique.
- Propagating your plants by cuttings is a practical way to multiply all your plants.
- Being able to see the propagation of all your plants by cuttings through the glass of the container allows you to see the beautiful rooting process.
Plants that can be propagated by cuttings
- Prickly Pear
- Boston fern
You might also like...
sku:CM200290 complements simple