Chamelaucium uncinatum. Also known as waxflower. It is a flowering plant endemic to Western Australia, with white or pink flowers from April to November.
€37.00 Wax flower
Today free delivery
- This exotic plant appreciates a well-drained site, so some sand from the soil should be added, and a sunny exposure.
- Waxflower is safe for pets and children.
- Light: It needs good dose of light during most of the day, for what it is advisable to leave it in a sunny zone.
- I water Moderate: Once a week in winter. Twice a week in summer. When the substrate is dry.
- Moisture: It does not like to cool down, so do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: They do not tolerate cold and much less frost; the environment should be warm and the temperature should not drop below 10°C in winter.
- It is a very grateful and long-lasting decorative plant. Ideal for all types of spaces.
- It has long been associated with good luck and best wishes for lasting success.
You might also like...
sku:CM201039 plants simple