Bellis Perennis, also known as White Daisy. Of European origin, this flowering plant is ideal for the Mediterranean climate and is the most commonly used for outdoor decoration.
Not suitable for pets
18-22 cm pot
€24.00 Margarita Blanca
Bellis Perennis, also known as White Daisy.
- This plant is toxic to pets.
- Avoid exposure to continuous and strong draughts.
- Light: It prefers the places of semishade or abundant indirect light.
- Watering Moderate: Try that the substratum dries in his 3 first centimetres before watering again. A weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Moisture: Likes to feel cool. Spray its leaves once a week.
- Top tip: Use a well-drained substrate to encourage growth.
- According to NASA studies, the daisy helps to filter harmful substances from the air, which helps to oxygenate the environment and regulate humidity.
- It is said to attract positive energy to the environments in which it is found.
You might also like...
sku:CM200283 plants simple