Musaceae or "Banana Phalae", is a very decorative and easy to care for tropical plant. It tolerates a temperate climate and does not lose its leaves during the year.
Musaceae or "Banana Phalae", is a very decorative and easy to care for tropical plant.
- This exotic plant is of tropical origin, but it thrives in temperate climates and withstands temperatures as low as -2 degrees Celsius.
- It can be toxic to humans or pets, causing tummy aches from ingesting the leaves.
- Light: It adapts to any level of light.
- Watering Moderate: Once a week in winter. Twice a week in summer. When the substratum is dry.
- Humidity: Likes to feel cool, spray twice a week.
- Top tip: It is a slow grower, so we recommend repotting only every 3 years. A well drained substrate is ideal.
- It is a very grateful and long-lasting decorative plant. Ideal for all types of spaces, with a lot of light or not.
- It can be used to create separators for work spaces or rest areas.
- Very decorative due to its tropical touch. When it is happy, it blooms in summer. Helps to purify the air.
You might also like...
sku:CM200282 plants simple