Calathea Freddie is a houseplant known for its lush, vibrant leaves. This plant is prized for its decorative foliage and its ability to add a splash of colour and life to any indoor space.
Suitable for pets
€38.00 Calathea freddie
Today free delivery
Calathea Freddie is a houseplant known for its lush, vibrant leaves.
You might also want
Change Delivery country Spain
- The Calathea Freddie plant is suitable for dogs and cats and is therefore considered safe to keep in homes with pets.
- Light: Bright but indirect location, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Moderate Watering: Keep the substrate slightly moist, but not saturated. Water when the top layer of soil is dry to the touch.
- Moisture: Prefers humid environments, spray warm water on leaves to increase humidity.
- Top tip: Calatheas like to be in a stable, draught-free environment. Avoid placing the plant near fans, open doors or cold draughts.
- Their large, vibrant leaves absorb and filter toxins from the air, improving the quality of the atmosphere in the home or office. This helps to create a healthier and fresher space for those who live there.
You might also like...
sku:CM201073 plants simple