Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
- Avoid placing it near cookers or places where the temperature is very high. It prefers the cold.
- Not suitable for children and pets, its leaves can cause stochastic discomfort if ingested in large quantities.
- Light: He likes the indirect light or the semishade.
- Regular watering: Water at least twice a week. Do not let dry the substratum.
- Moisture: Does not tolerate wet leaves or flowers.
- Top tip: You can help your cyclamen to flower by using special fertilisers for flowering.
- The wonderful scent of its flowers will leave your home fresh and full of life.
- The plant is said to attract good luck and remove negative energies from the environment.
The winter plant was very deteriorated
📦 With recycled cardboard packaging that we have developed to take care of your plant. 💚 Packed with tissue paper that keeps the humidity and a lot of care. 📝 Each plant includes a care card and a dedication (if you want).
sku:CM200113 plants simple