Ficus elastica tineke. Native to the tropical rainforests of Asia and India, this plant is a favourite of many interior designers because of the elegant beauty of its leaves. It is also very easy to care for.
Not suitable for pets
15-17 cm pot
€24.00 Ficus elastica tineke M
Ficus elastica tineke.
Choose the height of the plant (cms)
Ficus elastica tineke M
- Not safe for pets, as it can be toxic if ingested.
- Excessive lack of light can cause it to lose its leaves.
- Light: It likes places of indirect light.
- Regular watering: 2 times a week.
- Humidity: It does not like to cool down, do not spray its leaves.
- Top tip: If you notice dust accumulating on those beautiful leaves, clean them with care. It will keep your pores clean and let your leaves breathe freely.
- Regulates the humidity level in the room.
- It is a plant widely used in the decoration of indoor spaces because of its beauty that will make that nobody can take their eyes off it.
You might also like...
CM200947M plants simple