Dracena Massangeana also known as "Palo del Brasil" is a hardy and healing plant. Originating from Africa, it is one of the easiest varieties of Dracena to care for.
Not suitable for pets
22-24 cm pot
€39.00 Dracena Massangeana
Today free delivery
Dracena Massangeana also known as "Palo del Brasil" is a hardy and healing plant.
- It is a poisonous plant. It should be kept out of reach of pets and children.
- Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn its leaves.
- Light: It likes places of indirect light.
- Regular watering: 2 times a week.
- Moisture: Likes to cool down, spray its leaves once a week.
- Top tip: If you want it to keep growing non-stop, repot it every year.
- This plant purifies the air, removing toxic substances from the environment. It also helps to keep the humidity level stable.
- At night, it helps to reduce the levels of anxiety, discomfort, sadness or mental fatigue accumulated during the day, favouring the conciliation of sleep.
- It is a true healing plant with multiple properties that help to increase our concentration, productivity and personal wellbeing.
You might also like...
CM200318 plants simple