Monstera Obliqua, also known as Monstera mordida, because of the curious holes in its leaves. This curious and exotic plant is native to Central America.
Not suitable for pets
€29.00 Monstera obliqua
Monstera Obliqua, also known as Monstera mordida, because of the curious holes in its leaves.
- Not safe for pets, especially cats. Monstera is a poisonous plant.
- Excessive watering can destroy its leaves. Before watering, always remember to check the soil first.
- Light: Adapts to any light level, but prefers indirect light.
- Moderate Watering: When the substrate is drying out.
- Humidity: Adapts well to any humidity level.
- Top tip: Can withstand low temperatures, but not frost. Below 0°C, the leaves would be scorched by the cold.
- Thanks to the beauty of its bright, shiny, deep green leaves, this plant is widely used in decoration.
You might also like...
sku:CM200428 plants simple