€14.00 Liquid fertiliser for orchids
This special orchid fertiliser acts as a revitaliser and gives extra nutrients.
Liquid fertiliser for orchids
Slow release fertiliser especially for orchids. Based on vitamin K3, NPK 5-5-5.
This orchid fertiliser is perfect for all stages of orchid growth and flowering. Squeeze it into the substrate and it will act as an extra vitamin for the roots of your orchid to stimulate growth and flowering.
- Plants not only feed on water, they also need extra nutrients for strength. This slowly absorbed liquid fertiliser is the vitamin supplement they need to nourish themselves and grow healthy as it enhances their immune system.
How to use Orchid Fertiliser
- Use only one ampoule at a time per orchid.
- Open the ampoule with the fertiliser by cutting off the narrow part of the tip of the ampoule. You can use a pair of scissors.
- Insert the ampoule, placing the cut part of the ampoule inside the substrate, leaving part of the ampoule above the substrate.
- Try to leave a distance of 5 to 6 centimetres between the ampoule and the stem of the orchid.
- When the ampoule with the fertiliser is placed in the potting medium, water your orchid for best results.
- Repeat this process every two weeks.
- The best time to use fertiliser is summer, spring and autumn.
- Ampoule of 40 ml.
Manufactured by Flower.
You might also like...
sku:CM200362 care simple